My Dad has not been well. So I spent a good bit of time with him and Mom this week. He has a 9 mm kidney stone. He will be 87 two days after Christmas. Since we have reservations for all of January and February in Florida, we are questioning what we should do? He will see the urologist again on Jan. 2nd. At that time I am thinking a decision will be made about wether or not he should have surgery?
I do not want to be selfish, however we have gone though a lot this year and NOW is the time for us to enjoy the fruits of our labor! So we have decided to go as far as Myrtle Beach till we hear more from the doctor. That way if surgery is scheduled, we can come home ASAP. A big thank you to my sister and brother who will help my parents. This has been a very difficult decision, but it is getting very hard to just be in one place. One place that is very cold and dreary! We will be returning to Huntington Beach State Park. Tatum wants to run on the beach again!
|Have a very Merry Christmas!|